[MLB-WIRELESS][TECH][SALES] Newbie question

Greg turbo at alphalink.com.au
Tue Mar 19 14:08:01 EST 2002

Matt, you probably can get stuff cheaper but I have all this IN STOCK, in
the City.
All include GST and you get a GST receipt AND you can pay by Card in person.

LMR400 = $5.00 Mtr
'N' Male to suit = $24ea.
Orinoco Pigtail = $45ea
TNCRev to 'N'Female Pigtail = $65ea

Greg, 8 Market St. Melb. CBD Ph.9620 3939
www.CityNotebookCentre.com.au