[MLB-WIRELESS] FAQer

Matthew Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Tue Mar 19 12:41:15 EST 2002

Due to the fact that i had more questions than the current FAQ could provide
answers to when i started lurking here, i have decided to expand it a bit.
There are also some repetative questions coming through the list that could
be addressed by updating the said FAQ.

If anyone is currently doing this then please let me know, i will put my
skills to some other use :)

Who do i email with the updated product so it can be added to the web page??

send me questions (with or without answers) that you think should be on
there.

I will also need the email addresses of technically minded types hat i can
ask questions of about antaneas and cables to help with descriptions and
information.

-Matt