[MLB-WIRELESS] Quickform 86

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Tue Mar 19 09:43:58 EST 2002

Drats.  For those who earlier said "it can't be possible" for the low loss
figures for the Quickform 86 cable I got from Farnell, well, ... you were
right.  Farnell were wrong.  The dB losses are per metre not per
100m.  Still, it's very good for hooking up short runs at 2.4GHz (right up
to 18GHz actually).

I am a goose for not thoroughly checking the data.

I will not trust Farnell at face value. I will not trust Farnell at face value.
I will not trust Farnell at face value. I will not trust Farnell at face value.
I will not trust Farnell at face value. etc...