[MLB-WIRELESS] Hardware : Antenna "patch" cable.

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Mon Mar 18 16:30:36 EST 2002

I've just been hunting around for the remainer of the hardware I need to
get a node up and running (not that i have anyone to link to atm! *sigh*)

Anyway, on the bbf.com.au site I was browsing their wireless hardware
section and found a mention of this :

LAN WIRELESS 9M PATCH CABLE ANTENNA
Part #  DLI30230
Category  Network
Group  LAN Wireless D-Link
Unit  EA
GST %  10
Introduced  13/03/2002
EAN
Vendor  D-Link
Vendor Part#  ANT24-CB9
Vendor Link
Dimensions: (in mm)
  Width
  Height
  Depth
Weight (kg)

I've tried to find information on this cable on the dlink.com site but they
don't seem to list any cable to antenna's at all. There search function
doesn't return anything about it either :(

Anyone have any idea what this is?

Thanks

Lucas