[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: RE: $30 wireless cards

Andrew.Smith at csiro.au Andrew.Smith at csiro.au
Mon Mar 18 16:00:21 EST 2002

The Access Point mentioned is a Symbol 4121 model. Product link
(http://www.symbol.com/products/wireless/ap4121.html) and the Symbol site
really lacks a lot of information about this unit. I have one of these at
home which I got second hand - it's missing antennas. The connections are
inverse BNC which I have never seen anywhere else. Symbol email support were
good though - I have instructions on how to clear the admin password if
anyone has one that is stuck. I haven't yet been able to test that it works
though.

Thanks for finding out about the cards Shane. I'd be interested in 3 or 4 of
them if they are Orinoco Silvers in disguise.

-- Andrew

reless