[MLB-WIRELESS] I'm Out.

Glen Brunning bchild at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 18 14:18:36 EST 2002

rick (mibz at optushome.com.au) wrote*:

>tyson if you leave i will get mad!, it seams like you where doing exactly
>what i wanted some one to do

Well rick, i'm under the impression that if ppl are out to cause trouble, make
things not happen and just be there cos it kills time, then fine by me.

I will now make their work a little harder however, i am telling the group
as a whole myself and my nodes will no longer be involded in the melbwireless
project for the simple reason of ppl, tryin 2 slow the rest of the group down
with mindless trash.

I'm under the impression if ppl wanna flame and discourage then they have
archieved wif me, I quit.

Regards
Glen Brunning

PS - if the minority that is out to destory all these ideas and groups, what will
     you do if u sucessed and there is nothing left??