[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting Structure? #%(^&!!

Jon jon at webprophets.net.au
Mon Mar 18 13:19:38 EST 2002

i was about to ask if you guys were thinking of having a fee.

just on the clan analogue front again: we charge $30 a year.  it doesnt get you much but its a good way
of (slowly, thermal-noise) adding to the coffers and gauging people's seriousness.

'course means you then need a treasurer (shudders, had the job for clan-an for a year and a half)

jon

--
There is no god, nothing on this planet was ever built with alien technology, and yes we did go to the
moon in 1969. Get used to it.