[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: Committee Meeting

Will Lotto lotto at impulse.net.au
Sun Mar 17 14:29:25 EST 2002

F*ck me. Was this for real?
Please, a little more notice next time, some of us are geographically
displaced (Bendigo). I would've liked to attend.

Look, there are a number of people on this list who could be termed as
'conspiracy theorists' in the interests of open communication and
all that please could someone post minutes/resolutions.

I don't think you could have chosen a worse time to organize a meeting for the elite and calling it
a committee meeting ... I think there are enough people on the list
scared of formal organization as it is.

That being said, This isn't a flame, and I don't think you had any
subversive motive; It's good to have people interested in getting this
process moving, I don't want to discourage you for doing so.

Will.

> Bugger,

>  I missed it. I was at my blokes 6th birthday party and have not
>  been able to log in until 2 AM Sunday..... Little more notice
>  would have been nice, but oh well.

>  So, what happened?

> Regards,
> Gaz.

>>***Time***
>>5pm Saturday March 16th 2002.  This time is not concrete - if you can't
> make
>>it, TELL me.  We NEED your input.

---
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759