[MLB-WIRELESS] Voltage Regulator-- 12v to 9v

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Mar 12 14:59:18 EST 2002

Don't forget to put appropriate bypass capacitors between the input and
ground and the output and ground(0.1 - 1 uF should do the trick - use
monolithic or tantalum).  These regulators have a tendancy to self oscillate
in the MHz region if long leads are used and they are not bypassed.

Tony Langdon
Systems Development and Support
ATC Training Australasia.  Level 1 310 King St Melbourne 3000.