[MLB-WIRELESS] *** March Monthly Meeting: NEW VENUE ***

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Mon Mar 4 17:25:03 EST 2002

I am pleased to announce that we have a new venue for our next meeting.

LOCATION:
Hawthorn Scout Hall
13 Victoria Street
Hawthorn
UBD page no. 255 grid ref. E17

TIME:
7:00pm until 10:00pm, Friday 8th March, 2002.

PROS:
* Omni antenna range from Auburn train station and the Geebung pub.
* Enough parking available (be careful to read the signs though).
* Power, tables & chairs available, all under cover.

CON:
* $2 per person to be paid to cover $50 booking fee.  Extra money collected
will help pay for meeting next month.

BRING:
* Food for the BBQ - yes, we will have BBQ facilities available again!  =)
* Laptops, wifi gear, APs, etc.

WANTED:
* Is someone able to bring a data projector...
* ...and a projector screen too?

Cheers,
Tyson.