[MLB-WIRELESS] LMR-400 and termination at cost

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Mon Mar 4 10:49:37 EST 2002

Send an email to sales at rojone.com.au asking for a quote.  They have
N-connectors for a length of LMR-500 I scored, it was $60 for 4 connectors
including $10 postage.  Not too bad.  As expensive as Dick Smith almost for
RG-213 N-connectors.  Ask them about suitable crimp tools.  You  may well
get away with putting them on without the need for more than wire cutters
and a soldering iron.