[MLB-WIRELESS] melb SSID [Fwd: Re: Net Stumble in ballard]

Drew drew at wirelessanarchy.com
Mon Mar 4 06:59:36 EST 2002

 From the seattlewireless list... so, speaking of... for all those
operational or testing, should we standardize on a SSID like
wireless.org.au or melbwireless? I'd vote for the former, as it would
attract users to the website who otherwise wouldn't know about it, when
they notice our SSID in their client manager/netstumbler/dstumbler logs.

ps, i only got one response to my mail asking for people with a node to
node link to contact me, I know there's more than 1.