[MLB-WIRELESS] LMR-400 and termination at cost

Julian Featherston julian at concentrate.com.au
Sat Mar 2 12:38:53 EST 2002

For those who can chose, it's cheaper to get a female N on the pigtail
and male N
for both ends of the LMR-400 because the female N's are cheaper for the
small cable.
(female N's are very exey for the LMR-400)
If it makes more sense for you to have a female N on LMR-400 you can get
them
for $28.60 +post from rojone. I can help with assembly if you need.

Jules