[MLB-WIRELESS] [Melbourne Wireless] July 12th User group meeting!

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jun 26 14:16:48 EST 2002

OK, speaking for the one in five people out there who do not work 9am-5pm
Mondays to Fridays.

While the meetings continue to be held on the same night every month
during the same hours I'm working, I won't attend. I can at least turn up
late and see what went on.
While the working group meetings continue to be held during evenings when
I'm working, I won't attend.
While the executive positions require meetings during the hours I'm
normally working, I won't attend.

I'm not bitter about this, just that I can't attend, so don't bother
thinking about these issues. For me, I'm resigned to non-participation
because the meeting schedules are so rigid.
- Barry

--
barry park
http://members.optushome.com.au/barrypark/