[MLB-WIRELESS] PCMCIA cards.

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Tue Jun 25 14:39:22 EST 2002

Hi all,

I've email you guys first as Melbourne missed out last time around. I have
been contacted (yet again) by the supplier who told me the client who was to
buy 4000 cards off them hasn't picked up the last few hundred left and they
are now selling them to the wireless group if they want it.

If you guys have alot of people still wanting them there and I know there's
people in TAS that wants them too please organise someone who can handle the
orders and I'll pass the details (name,email,phone) to the Unisys guy who'll
contact them.

I don't want to deal with this bulk anymore as I've had too much time to
it...

RVSP ASAP...

thanks,
George Vieira