[MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting little Article

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon Jun 24 21:12:38 EST 2002

Hello rick,

it's actually part of the email prog, based on who's in the to
field...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

Monday, June 24, 2002, 8:59:57 PM, you wrote:

r> i actualy have no problem with it
r> ----- Original Message -----
r> From: "Michael Borthwick" <holden at netspace.net.au>
r> To: <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
r> Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 5:30 PM
r> Subject: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting little Article

>> evilbunny wrote:
>>
>> > Hello syd-wireless,
>>
>> Am I the only Melbourne Wireless member who finds it irritating being
>> continually addressed in this way ?

>> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the message

r> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the message