[MLB-WIRELESS] who makes cantennas?

Barry Park bpark at theage.fairfax.com.au
Mon Jun 24 19:08:47 EST 2002

I'm trying the extra-large Heinz Big Red tomato soup tin at the moment. The
hardest part of cantenna mods is now convincing household members of a
higher standard of cleanliness than I that the cans are not to be thrown out
because they are important to the wireless cause. I have lost *many*
potential cantennas to the recycle bin.
- Barry