[MLB-WIRELESS] limiting access..

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Mon Jun 24 11:56:42 EST 2002

Get FreeBSD :)

Sorry I have never used windows with more than 2 interfaces.....

You would think if routing is enabled it is enabled through all devices and
it would be just a matter of setting your default route to the gateway...

One think that probably would work, not the best way to do it , but would be
th put the wireless network card in another machine, only have 2 interfaces
per machine.... set thier gateways to the machine running the net and NAT
and then set the gateway off your laptop(wirless client) to the ip of the
machine running the wireless+LAN

Andrew