[MLB-WIRELESS] limiting access..

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sun Jun 23 16:18:54 EST 2002

how the farken can you join the wlan connection and the lan connection so
people connecting to the wlan can see people on the lan (under windows xp)
yes, i know you theoretically just highlight both connections and click
BRIDGE but... it really seems to not work... i'm pretty much at a dead end
regarding this and it's the one thing holding me back from having a fully
functional wireless lan :-/

any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks in advance! :-)