[MLB-WIRELESS] AP on Mt Dandenong

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Sun Jun 23 10:43:20 EST 2002

> Matt Pearce wrote:
>
> I have just been looking at some maps of Mt Dandenong around
> the TV towers and it has come to my attention that the tower
> next to Sky High is not active and is marked as "disused TV
> Tower" .  What are the chances of us being able to mount some
> gear on it, who owns it and if we can get access to it will it
> be suitable for our purposes ??

Last time I was up on Mt Dandy the mast still seemed to be
loaded with heaps of commercial aerials

However AFIK no one is chasing it up so if you want to find out
who controls it and ask the question it sure wouldn't hurt

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
Artful Solutions
Fax (613) 9728 8294  Ph (613) 9728 8220