[MLB-WIRELESS] (Squid Proxy) Paths clearing for wireless networks

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 21 02:30:17 EST 2002

At 5:58 PM +1000 20/6/02, Will Lanigan wrote:
>i meant the people using the service... not the actual people who run
>bigpond such as ziggy

ok sure, but i still reckon telstra might get a bit narky...

why don't we just approach the game companies themselves for hosting
rights?  most of the games are free downloads anyway aren't they?

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl