[MLB-WIRELESS] which *nix?

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 20 01:48:12 EST 2002

Hi,

looks like i'll finally be able to put aside the resources for a
dedicated unix box.  So, without starting a distro war, what are the
arguments for and against each of these?

Debian PPC
YellowDog Linux
NetBSD PPC
OpenBSD PPC
SuSE Linux

Considering I want a fairly painless install, access to fancy
wireless stuff, and a good environment to learn all about unix, teach
myself Python and other dev stuff.

Or do I just go ahead and install OS-X, which I understand uses
NetBSD as its core?

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl