[MLB-WIRELESS] Unprecedented net return for WA

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Wed Jun 19 14:15:49 EST 2002

Really? thats something i hadn't heard, I'm with Internode adsl atm, and
haven't heard about this, tho i would be all for it, i think its a good
idea.... for personal accounts not business.... how many people would want
to pay 15cents a meg after they've used thier limit? This way you could
still have net access, which would still be permanent...

Ferni