[MLB-WIRELESS] (Squid Proxy) Paths clearing for wireless networks

Andrew Wagstaf auswireless at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 21:54:53 EST 2002

I don't know if this already been discussed but this sort of set up would be
classified as an unlicensed ISP !
There is a sizable article in July's PC User about wireless networks, and
sharing an internet connection across a wireless network was mentioned and
they informed readers they would be running an unlicensed ISP!

Regards

Andrew Wagstaff