[MLB-WIRELESS] HELP with NIC card

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Tue Jun 18 15:06:09 EST 2002

Hi All,

Thanks for your help, but in the end I got another FA311 and exchanged it
with my FA310 and I have had no problems since then.  The odd thing is that
when I started playing with Linux (RedHat 7.0) the only card I had that
could be found and worked with no problems was my FA310, so I find it odd
that now its the only trouble I have.

Matt.