[MLB-WIRELESS] Paths clearing for wireless networks

Glen Brunning bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue Jun 18 10:08:57 EST 2002

Drew,

Correct, my understanding that we came up with the WGStructure group is that
those who pay are those who would like to have contributing rights or voting
rites on what goes on with Melbourne Wireless, as far as wireless points and
connections are concerned then that's up to the people running them..

Generally that's free in other words..

Regards
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech