[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking for a floppy based OS for wireless routing on a Laptop.

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Sat Jun 15 19:24:31 EST 2002

It is possible to load linux from the boot floppies and then the rest of the
os over a serial or parrallel cable.

Since you have a ethernet card as well.  If you install Debian for instance,
you can do the rest of the install over the net via ftp or http (automated)
through yours or someone elses LAN.

A base Debian install that will support OSPF will be ~100 meg .... nice!

-Matt