[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco Gold $99 from www.ht.com.au

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Sat Jun 15 14:52:31 EST 2002

Ok I just called HT and they said that is the correct price cause its in
there system (almost sounds to good to be true) and the only catch is they
dont have any in stock at the moment but they take about 7 days if there
supplier has them in stock.  Now the question is who is there supplier cause
we might be able to negotiate a better deal with them cause from what I
gather HT arnt ordering these in bulk.

Matt.