[MLB-WIRELESS] Sourceforge meshdb

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Sat Jun 15 03:10:58 EST 2002

Hi everyone. me again..

I mentioned at the meeting tonight that David Leonard, the guy who
originally wrote the nodedb software that nodedb.com is based on,
started a sourceforge project @ www.sourceforge.com/projects/meshdb .
There's nothing there at the moment, but maybe if a few of us join
(looks at Rojer Venning :-p), then he'll kick things off.

Failing that (if hes too busy, or whatever) if someone here knows how to
admin a sourceforge project (cos I don't), we could get moving without
him.

The current code is in PHP with a mySQL backend, so skill in these areas
will help :-0

It would be great if we could get 2-3 people from each of the major
wireless groups around .au, and have everyone contribute.

Check it out

James

"Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes."

work: worker at aycs.org.au / personal : jimmy at deefa.com
msn: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ : 6370237