[MLB-WIRELESS]

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Fri Jun 14 10:09:11 EST 2002

I don't know if setting up a mailing list for *every* possible area is a good
idea.... Maybe we can come up with something else for a 'region group' or
something similar?

The Working Groups weren't exactly intended to deal with things like this, so
maybe we need a 'regional group' type thing that covers north, south, east,
west or something similar to that?

Thoughts?

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:48, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:
> to Steve or Drew or whoever....
>
> Can we get a mailing list setup for WGOuterEasternAndFoothills.
> we've got like 4,654,764 members in the group now and it'll be handy :-p

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless
www.wireless.org.au