[MLB-WIRELESS] FLASH ENTRASYS CARDS at Friday meet??

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Thu Jun 13 17:33:25 EST 2002

Hello Brendan,

Yes there is, the new client utils automatically flash your card when
it's used... do a version check in netstumbler or the client util if
you are running the latest enterasys client sometime...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...