[MLB-WIRELESS] More NodeDB changes

jimmy at deefa.com jimmy at deefa.com
Thu Jun 13 03:05:06 EST 2002

One possible way for us to approach this, is to all develop the node software together.

David Leonard, the guy from brissie who wrote the original software that nodedb.com is based on, has started a sourceforge project with the id meshdb. Nothing in there yet, but I'd dare say, if a few of us signed up as developers (particuarly eb - you've made stacks of improvements), then maybe we could get moving.

james