[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB!

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Wed Jun 12 15:16:01 EST 2002

Where do all these cards come from the were supposedly unavailable??  And
the inital price I bought mine is $50 and now they are basically twice that.
On top of that you are buying a product that has no warrenty.  I would
personally like a few explanations as to this before I pay for anything.
What has changed in the equation so much that this is now the case ??

Matt.