[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: [TIB] you must be sick of emails from me....

Judd Howie coax_k at pacific.net.au
Mon Jun 10 21:03:20 EST 2002

(Sorry, posted from my non subscribed address)

Hello again,

What's happening? Have not heard from you still!
An update on what the go is would be greatly appreciated.
Over two weeks since the products supposedly arrived and you have had my
$$ for much longer than that.

Please let me know what is happening.

Judd Howie