[MLB-WIRELESS] New submissions to the wireless broadband inquiry

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Thu Jun 6 23:32:44 EST 2002

> > >There's been a few more submissions added to the wireless broadband inquiry
> > >website (http://www.aph.gov.au/house/committee/cita/Wbt/subslist.htm).
> > >Sadly, it includes this dross from Integrity Data Systems. The bits leading
> > >with *** are my own comments. How can we correct this?

We represent a lot more votes than the commercial interests
putting that rubbish about. If the PR wg wants us to call
specific MPs I'd be happy to do so. In my experience pollies are
happy to talk with people in their electorates. We also have the
power of the press release (to be used judiciously)

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
Artful Solutions
Fax (613) 9728 8294  Ph (613) 9728 8220