[MLB-WIRELESS] Pigtails - ready for pickup

fenn_b at smktech.com.au fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Thu Jun 6 10:31:33 EST 2002

> It would be great if there was a clear division on TIB
> between the pre-pay
> and pay upon pickup deals.

I agree. TIB was never initially intended to be anything more than a
"pre order/pay and we'll see how we go" type system. After
implementation, it has become apparent that we (as a group) are actually
in need of some sort of system to manage all intra and extra-group
purchasing/etc (it's very conducive to the development of the network
and hence worth spending time on).

Rest assured that I am working on several revisions of TIB that will
most likely be implemented in stages and should really improve the
usability of the system. Thankfully, we have a long weekend coming up,
which means I can afford to spend a fair chunk of time working on it,
without risking the wrath of my employer :)

Fingers crossed, new (sub)version out some time Monday night.

	Fenn.