[MLB-WIRELESS] Help on what i'd want.

ReKrAp rekrap at inverse.com.au
Wed Jun 5 12:55:23 EST 2002

g'day all.

I'm new to the whole wireless networking caper. I've been interested in it for some time now, and myself and a few mates finally after completing secondary school have enough cash to spend on something new.

Basically I live in Dingley and the furthest mate interested lives in Murrumbeena so there is about 13 km between us, there are a few others in between us two at around 4km - 7km.

LOS is the thing that gets me frustrated, as I'm not sure how to go about working it out. from what I gather, driving to and from their houses there aren't too many hills, but there are a few that might render our wireless networking extremely hard.

If anyone can recommend what hardware I should be looking into, or shed some light onto a really easy way of this we have overlooked. I'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Elliot
rekrap at inverse.com.au