[MLB-WIRELESS] early morning musings

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Wed Jun 5 10:09:52 EST 2002

Well clae, 1 thing that you can take into consideration is that, for a mesh network
orignally, you will need to go high, though as the network develops and more and more
nodes are linking 2gether, the only concern LOS is goin 2 be is ppl who wish just to
have their own personal links wif.  All the articles i have seen about crowding a
spectrum and have no room for ppl to move in the band is actually better, cos the
need for external antennas and devices will decrease, cos you won't simply need
them, everyone will have a link via meshing the network..