[MLB-WIRELESS] Nodedb Cull

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Wed Jun 5 02:36:02 EST 2002

At 1:49 PM +1000 4/6/02, Nick Sibbing wrote:
>  > Matt Pearce wrote:
>  > I was wondering if it is worth doing a node cull
>
>send them another email maybe they just need a bit of help or encouragement

yeah, maybe it's time for a node poll....

we should probably also send notice about the upcoming meeting and
the incorporation vote, that'll probably bring out anyone who is
still interested but has been playing "wait and see"

David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl