[MLB-WIRELESS] Nodedb Cull

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jun 4 16:16:16 EST 2002

As long as the email address is current, that's the main thing.

I know i've emailed a few people who are supposedly in my suburb and never got
a response.  We're talking about 3 emails sent to them.
So what's the use of them being in the database if they aren't going to respond?

Maybe there could be some sort of script where people just reply to an automatic
email once a year or so, and if they don't reply it shafts them to an "inactive"
list or similar.