FW: Re[2]: [MLB-WIRELESS] Node map Coords

Fulton, Darren J Darren.Fulton at team.telstra.com
Tue Jun 4 12:09:41 EST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Fulton, Darren J
Sent: Tuesday, 4 June 2002 12:04 PM
To: 'evilbunny'
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [MLB-WIRELESS] Node map Coords

Thanks dude, that helps a lot :-) The electoral rolls give it away as well.
I have to admit my solution of decreasing the accuracy of the listing isn't
very effective but if Drew wants an explaination of why people aren't giving
accurate info, I'll bet the're a few more idiots on the nodedb like me.