[MLB-WIRELESS] Horrible pain... (Not helpfull Suggestion :-)

Jason Clarke midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jun 3 11:11:06 EST 2002

You haven't used percussive maintenance yet have you?

Pick it up precisely 13mm from the desk and drop it.

Does wonders for your temper, dunno about the computer though.

How ever, FX chipset boards generally have more than one PCI slot, more than
likely 3. Try moving the cradle and card to another slot.

Jason Helpful Clarke