[MLB-WIRELESS] Node map Coords

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Mon Jun 3 00:42:40 EST 2002

Thanks for the advice Damien..

Although it’s hard to notice on the node map, (cos of the character
limit thingy) there seems to be 2 places where nodes generally end up if
someone enters in their location in degrees minutes seconds. Both are
north of the city, and one of them is kinglake :-P

I went through and fixed up the ones that looked wrong about 3 weeks
ago, but considering the explosion of nodes recently, there's probably a
whole lot more now :-P

The problem is, if someone enters there their location as
degress.minutes (as opposed to the decimal notation), there's no way
(that I know of anyway) to validate it (other than manually checking if
it's in the rough spot as the suburb it claims to be in). Drew would
welcome any suggestions I'm sure :-P

James