[MLB-WIRELESS] wireless cards and ap's

John Cook eathos at cqwireless.org
Tue Jul 30 15:26:13 EST 2002

What cards do people find the best for robustness, features and price.

Just form the cards you have all used which ones were the nicest to work
with, didn't give you hassles that sort of thing, power out put for me
isn't to great a concern as I'm going to be able 6 km's form the ap, and
I have 18db antenna,.

Now I want to use a pci card or an Ethernet bridge to connect but if the
pcmcia cards have better features than the pci stuff so be it.

I was thinking the dlink DWL-520 looks a good card to start with, and
there not the costly as well.

Anyways just wanted to ask what you guys like using the most.