[MLB-WIRELESS] Debian 2.4.18 kernel

Dave Fregon axxs at axxs.org
Wed Jul 24 19:11:33 EST 2002

I've been setting up ipv6, through freenet on a debian box... every time I
try setting the tunnel I get

ioctl: No buffer space available

Looking through google for yonks I finally came across this reference to a
bug report dated 11 Nov 2001 "iproute: adding tunnel gives : ioctl: No
buffer space available"

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no\&bug=119187

ARGH!

I'm hoping someone may have more idea or come across this? this is an old
report .... is there something around this or have I done something that
easily fixed (therefore got lost in the bug reports and not approached as
yet) ?

Anyone on Debian come across this and got around it?

fingers crossed and clutching at straws...

Dave F