Fwd: [Syd-Wireless] Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] ITNews Story.

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Jul 23 21:43:27 EST 2002

Re: Tall poppy crap, this had nothing to do with it, hopefully this
post will shed a little more light in an articulate manner that I wish
I was more capable of at times...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

This is a forwarded message