[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [Syd-Wireless] RE: [Syd-Wire] ITNews Story.

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Jul 23 16:25:18 EST 2002

Hello Random,

had nothing to do with petty personal squabbles... and those lines
were said off the record and asked for retraction after I was sent a
copy and he still posted them...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...