[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Windows, only for now? (was: New DLink kit eval)

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Mon Jul 22 15:04:03 EST 2002

>I haven't been able to find anything on Linux or BSD drivers, either,
>
>Perhaps this is something we can ask about at the Dlink presentation
>at the upcoming meeting?

DLink seem to be pretty poor when it comes to Linux support.  Instead,
people have had to rely on the Intersil sponsored Linux-Wlan drivers for
the DWL-5x0 and DWL-6x0 range and Atmel's driver for DWL-120.

So for now, unless there is some sort of support from TI, then forget
it.  Maybe someone can get the ball rolling there.