[MLB-WIRELESS] TSwireless + Melb Wireless

andrew garton agarton at toysatellite.org
Sun Jul 21 17:24:52 EST 2002

dear colleagues,

i would like to thank all melb wireless persons who attended our
launch and presentations. it was quite a night. we weren't expecting
so many people.

we're now planning towards scheduled and on-demand streams over
TSwireless from 1st august. schedules and access details will be
available via:

http://www.toysatellite.org/wireless/

currently refining ffserver and looking at software to manage both
in-house content and material provided by third parties, uploaded via
the web and available over TSwireless.

at this stage, we're only supporting copyright and royalty free
contributions which is why the first scheduled real-time streams will
largely comprise of generative sound works streaming out as they are
re-composing themselves.

we would also like to start talking with melb wireless to see how we
can tangibly work together. can i suggest that we setup a list for
this purpose and any melb wireless people who wish to be involved in
some form of collaboration join up and we take it from there.

what are your thoughts on this?

cheers,
-ag.

Andrew Garton - TOY SATELLITE                agarton at toysatellite.org
http://www.toysatellite.org    toy satellite is an APC.au/c2o partner
This email is solely for the named addressee and may be confidential.