[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Re-routing of mailing list

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Tue Jul 16 14:04:33 EST 2002

Re-routing of mailing list
Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless
www.wireless.org.au

----- Original Message -----
From: Craig Hullin
To: president at wireless.org.au
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 1:32 PM
Subject: Re-routing of mailing list

I am assuming this is the Steve I have been speaking with since yesterday
regarding our server re-routing mail back out to all your mailing list
users.

I believe we have fixed the problem - I was receiving rejection messages
since our server started doing this and I am not receiving any now after
extensive reconfiguration of our mail system.  Please let me know if it
continues and I am sorry for the inconvenience to you and your users.

Craig.